Thursday, October 17, 2010
· Meet in the lobby of the hotel—Hilton New York Fashion District at 152 West 26th Street, New York, 10001-- at 7:30 a.m. to leave for Bloomberg.
· 8:00 a.m. Arrive at Bloomberg Terminal Corporate Headquarters, 738 Lexington Avenue (at 59th Street). Our contact is UT Alum Julian Wood (212) 617-6696; email@example.com). Snacks will be provided.
· 11:00 a.m. PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP, 300 Madison Avenue to meet with UT Alums, Joe Carpenter and Tucker McLain. Boxed lunches will be provided at PWC.
· 1:30 - 3:00 p.m. PIMCO, 1633 Broadway, 42nd floor to check in and meet on 46th Floor with Chantell Chimbo from Human Resources. This meeting was arranged by UT alum, Nicole Channing.
· 4:00 p.m. Dinner at Carmine's 200 W. 44th St. This dinner is being paid for by the FMA. (Evening is on your own, but many of us will be going to Madison Square Garden for the 7:30 p.m. Preds game at 4 Penn Plz)
Friday, October 18, 2019
· 7:45 a.m. meet in the lobby of the hotel to depart for downtown. Make sure your bag is packed and left at the hotel.
· 8:45 a.m. Arrive at The New York Stock Exchange, 20 Broad Street (11 Wall St.). We will check into together as a group at the Visitor's tent on the corner of Wall and Broad Streets. John Elliott will be there to meet us. Everyone should have their I.D.'s ready. Kenny Polcari of CNBC will give the group tour. This tour is being arranged by UT Alum, Peter Costa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Group picture at “The Bull” for a group picture, Bowling Green Park, Battery Place and Whitehall St.
· 11:30 a.m. Lunch provided by Wiley Plus at Stone Street Tavern, 52 Stone Street, 212 785-5658.
· 1:30 p.m. Visit to the FBI, 276 Federal Plaza to meet with SSA Matt Taylor and learn about white collar crime.
Back to the hotel to retrieve luggage and head to the airport or move to your next hotel if you've decided to extend your stay.